- This event has passed.
EPP Photo Contest: Non-Work Related Project
May 19 - May 28
Good morning EPP family,
We had amazing participation and gorgeous photos in the Photo Contest so far. We are excited to see more creative photos! This week’s theme is a Non-work related quarantine project. The project can be anything that has been exciting through quarantine, anything from art projects, crafts, landscaping, learning something new, quarantine hairdos, or anything else that you are excited about. Here are some rules and guidelines for the contest-
- The Photo Contest will start from today (May 19) and you will have a week to submit your photos. The deadline for this contest is May 25 (Monday) at 5:00 pm. Please submit photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Submission for Photo Contest’
- The voting will start from May 26, Tuesday until May 28 (Thursday at midnight) and everyone in the EPP department will get a chance to vote. We will send out a google form with the entries on Tuesday morning.
- You can enter 1 to 5 photos, but we ask that you do not e-mail more than 5 photos. Each photo you submit will be an individual entry.
- Each person can vote for up to 5 photos. The identity of the voter will remain anonymous.
- Honor code – People should not vote for their own photos and please do not enter the website extra times to vote again.
- The winner will get a shout out on EPP social media and in Friday’s departmental meeting.
I am excited to see what everyone has been excited about! Please feel free to contact me or anyone in the EPP social distancing committee with questions or ideas for future competitions. We look forward to your amazing pictures.
The EPP Social Distancing Committee